Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
36 Hour Illuminating Hydrating Moisturiser incorporates a new generation of actives that create long-lasting hydration that continue working for 36 hours or more.
Formulated for very dry conditions such as in planes, airports, hotels, hospitals, air-conditioned offices or deserts.
Created for sensitive skin or skins exposed to environmental conditions that might trigger sensitisation.
36 Hour Illuminating Hydrating Moisturiser is a light moisturiser that hydrates for 36 hours and is an excellent primer to wear under make-up or to wear on its own. It contains illuminating particles to give a soft, healthy glow.
This light and hydrating luxury moisturiser contains a blend of organic botanical extracts, with new botanical actives and peptides for a multi-targeted approach to hydration and soothing to prevent sensitive skin.
Created in a base of Certified Organic Aloe and Organic Shea Butter.
This moisturiser is formulated to be quickly absorbed into the skin, and to provide immediate and long lasting hydration and calming effects deep into the skin layers.
36 Hour Illuminating Hydrating Moisturiser contains Australian botanicals and award winning ingredients. It is the ultimate in skincare for the extreme demands of ultra-dry, pressurized air cabins and air-conditioned airports. This is the moisturiser you use when your ordinary moisturiser just won't cut it.
Suitable for all skins as a primer or illuminating day moisturiser, and especially suitable as a night and day moisturiser for oily/acne-prone skins.
Created for sensitive skin/ to prevent skin becoming sensitised. Prevents aging caused by dehydration, inflammation and free radical damage causing cell death.
Fun fact - so why is irritation something you want to prevent? Besides all else, every time skin is irritated it also pumps out more melanin. This means that anything that irritates skin will lead to an increase in the tendency to dark spots, whether those irritants are in the environment, caused by stress or found in your skincare. All In-Flight Magic formulations exclude irritants and are packed with potent, naturally-occurring anti-irritants.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Silica, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Squalane, Lecithin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Tin Oxide, Fluorophlogopite, CI 77891, Watermelon Natural Flavour.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
In-Flight Magic products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.