Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
36 Hour Rich Hydrating Moisturiser is formulated in a base of Certified Organic Aloe Vera and Shea Butter incorporating a new generation of actives that create long-lasting hydration for 36 hours or more.
Formulated for very dry conditions such as in planes, airports, hotels, hospitals, air-conditioned offices or deserts.
This moisturiser is formulated to be quickly absorbed into the skin, and to provide immediate and long lasting hydration and calming effects deep into the skin layers.
36 Hour Rich Hydrating Moisturiser contains Australian botanicals and award winning ingredients. It is the ultimate in skincare for the extreme demands of ultra-dry, pressurized air cabins and air-conditioned airports. This is the moisturizer for when your ordinary moisturiser just won't cut it.
For all skins facing dry conditions, especially as a day and night cream for dry/mature skins. Suitable as a night cream for all skins.
Created for sensitive skin/ to prevent skin becoming sensitised. Prevents aging caused by dehydration, inflammation and free radical damage causing cell death.
Fun fact - so why is irritation something you want to prevent? Besides all else, every time skin is irritated it also pumps out more melanin. This means that anything that irritates skin will lead to an increase in the tendency to dark spots, whether those irritants are in the environment, caused by stress or found in your skincare. All In-Flight Magic formulations exclude irritants and are packed with potent, naturally-occurring anti-irritants.
Full Ingredient Listing:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, Squalane, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Ectoin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tin Oxide, Fluorophlogopite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, CI 77891, Watermelon Natural Flavour
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
In-Flight Magic products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.