Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
In-Flight For Men Flight Survival Series
The Men's Skin Long-Haul Invisible Mask is created with scientifically proven mega-hydrators and protectants, in a base of Certified Organic Babassu Oil and Certified Organic Aloe Vera.
Arrive even-toned, no redness, calmed and fresh.
Invisible, clear formula.
Contains Australian Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry, a powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes and calms reactive skin and reduces the appearance of skin redness, and Green Citrus Unshiu which creates a micro-film barrier on the skin to defend against indoor pollutants and against skin sensitivity.
Contains BAM, a designer skincare ingredient developed as an anti-stress, anti-pollution, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle agent and used in other high-end masks, such as the SK-ll Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask.
Ironically some skins can become extra oily on flights: a little cry for help as skin reacts to a lack for moisture. Organic Babassu Oil, lighter and more readily absorbed than coconut oil, rebalances skin oils.
For deep hydration Red Marine Algae and targeted Di-peptides to provide sustained hydration.
Men's skin is different to women's (20% thicker & naturally more oily).
In-Flight For Men is formulated to maximise 36 hour hydration and to build, protect and restore men's skin to optimal health.
Apply before you leave home or once on board.
The Long-Haul Hydration Mask also contains:
Betaine, made from beetroots, improves the permeability of the skin and gives skin moisture.
Squalane from sugar cane mimics skin's own natural moisturizers and is perfect for challenged skin in ultra-dry environments.
Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) soothe, calm and heal stressed skin.
Natural Vitamin E fights free radicals.
Natural Lecithin softens and soothes skin and restores the skin barrier.
Natural Olive Oil keeps skin soft.
Propanediol, naturally derived from renewable corn sugar sources, hydrates skin to leave a smooth, dewy finish.
Naturally derived Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride replenishes skin's natural fatty acids.
Fragrance-Free.Full Ingredient Listing:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Betaine from Beets, Sugar Cane Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Organic Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Biphenyl Azepanyl Methanone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Watermelon Natural Flavour.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
In-Flight Magic products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.